Please click here for Pre-Paid Airtime Prices and Post-Paid Airtime Prices details.
As well as truly global coverage, satphone users expect their phones to deliver a reliable, secure, real-time, mission critical communications service. They arenít too concerned about playing games, MP3s or taking pictures with their phones, but they do expect them to be water and shock resistant, and similar in size to a regular cell phone.
The 9555 Iridium satellite phone is all of these things. It is also ruggedly built, has crystal clear voice communication and the ability to send texts to phones or email addresses. It can even act as a modem, connecting to the internet at 2.4kbp/s via your computer.
Engineered to withstand the world's toughest environments, the world's toughest customers can depend on the Iridium 9555 as a critical lifeline whenever, and wherever, need takes them.
All standard pre-paid plans operate in the following way: The minutes purchased are available for use up to the end of the expiry. If a further standard plan is purchased the expiry duration and minutes are added to that of the original purchase. i.e No minutes are lost provided another plan is added prior to the expiry.
Plans marked * are non-standard plans - Topping up with this voucher will cause all existing minutes and expiration period to be lost. Once a SIM is activated/ topped up with a non-rechargeable voucher it can't be topped up again without losing any existing minutes and expiration period.
Please note that when you order a satellite phone with a Post Paid Sim Card we will forward a contract for completion to obtain your air time.
Features of the Iridium 9555 satellite phone:
- Water, shock and dust resistance for unparalleled durability
- Compact physical footprint for streamlined portability
- Intuitive user interface for out-of-the-box functionality
- Enhanced SMS and email messaging capability
- Integrated speakerphone
- Headset and hands-free capability
- Internally stowed antenna
- Mini-USB data port.
- Dimensions: 143 mm (L) x 55 mm (W) x 30 mm (D)
- Weight: 266g (9.4 oz).
Telephone Charge Duration
- Standby time: Up to 30 hours
- Talk time: Up to 4 hours Display
- 200 character illuminated graphic display
- Volume, signal and battery strength meters
- Illuminated weather-resistant keypad.
- Integrated speakerphone
- Quick-connect to Iridium voicemail
- Two-way SMS and short email capability
- Pre-programmable International Access Code (00 or +)
- Mailbox for voice, numeric & text messages
- Selectable ring and alert tones (8 choices) Memory
- 100 entry internal address book, with capacity for multiple phone numbers, email addresses and notes
- SIM-based address book with 155 entry capacity
- Call history retains received, missed and dialed calls Usage Control Features
- User-configurable call timers to manage costs
- Keypad lock and PIN lock for additional security.
This product includes:
- Iridium 9555 handset
- AC Travel Charger
- International Plug Kit
- Hands-free Headset
- USB Data Lead
- 9555 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- Iridium 9555 User Guide (English)
- Antenna Adaptor
- Portable Auxiliary Antenna
- DC Auto Accessory Adaptor
- Leather Holster
- Lanyard Wrist Strap.
If you have decided to take a post-paid phone we will also include:
- A Post Paid Contract
- A Post Paid Simcard