The Iridium 9555 Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery is designed to be charged while inside the Iridium 9555 satellite phone. It can be used as a replacement for the 9555 battery or as a spare battery for extended travel.
To install a new 9555 battery as a replacement or spare, remove the current 9555 battery by lifting the top latch and pulling the battery forward. Install the new battery and charge for a minimum of 3 hours prior to use.
- Compatible: Iridium 9555 satellite phone
- Battery charge time to 90% capacity is 3 hours when charged in a 9555 handset at 25°C (77°F)
- For optimum performance, only charge your battery between 0°C (32 F) and 40°C (104°F)
- Fast charge will be complete in about 3 hours 15 minutes
- RoHS compliant
- High capacity: 2,200 mAh, 3.7 V
- Talk time: 3.2 hours
- Standby time: 30 hours
- Weight: 65 g (2.3 oz)