How do you protect your workers in remote locations? Give your employees peace of mind with a communication link through the FW 600LW Intrinsically Safe Man Down Personal Safety System.
The FW 600LW houses the G-Comm GPS/Iridium Satellite Tracking and Monitoring systems, the Grace MX900 transceiver & an internal battery all in a rugged IP-66 enclosure and communicates with the Grace Personnel Safety device.
The Personal Safety device
The worker worn device (FW-600SP) protects the lone worker by communicating an emergency message with the worker’s GPS position real-time over the Iridium satellite network. This device also provides for two-way text messaging and is certiﬁed Intrinsically Safe for use in hazardous environments.
What happens in an emergency?
With a press of the single large button on the Safety Device the worker sends an alarm notiﬁcation. This single button press is designed for simplicity and ease of use. No worker wants to be fumbling with multiple buttons sequences, small keypads or latch during a life threatening emergency and/or when wearing gloves.
What if a worker is unable to press the button?
The integrated motion sensor prompts an alert notiﬁcation when the worker’s safety system is motionless after 60 seconds (user can select dwell time.) From the moment of no motion up until the 30 second mark, the safety device will sound a series of increasing beep alerts and also display an alert message in the LCD display to warn the worker. This allows the worker ample time to resume device motion or reset should there be no emergency.
- Operation Status LED: Green (Ready), Red (Low Battery), Green Strobe (Call-back Signal Received), Red Strobe (Alarm Activated)
- Integrated GPS: May be configured for prescheduled reporting, or to transmit GPS location only after the activation of Panic button or other safety functions
- Panic Button: Pressing the single large button sends an Alarm, without requiring the worker to fumble with multiple button sequences, small keypads or latches while wearing gloves
- Motion Sensing: Prompts an alert notification when motionless (default is 60 seconds, the user can select dwell time.) From the moment of no motion, up until the 30 second mark, the Pendant will sound a series of increasing beep alerts, and display an alert message in the LCD display, to warn the worker. This allows the worker ample time to resume motion, or reset the warning, should there be no emergency.
- LCD Display: Providing pre-selected messages, and responses, to link with Dispatch and Job Scheduling system
- Low Battery Indication: Displayed when approx. 1 hour battery time remaining